Caribbeana Communications Incorporated (CCI) members are a diverse cluster of individuals and organizations that share the organization’s 3-E philosophy. . They include professionals, public servants, individuals and organizations of the media and broadcasting industries, business owners and entrepreneurs, social activists, artists, professors and students. CCI values our members’ generous contributions to our work and we strive to provide them with the best access to information not found in mainstream media.
Become a member today and be a part of building a legacy supporting Caribbean cultural advancement in the United States through media development and more. Membership has six different levels including:
- Platinum Associate– $1,000 and up
- Media and Broadcasting Associate– $500
- Business Associate — $250
- Cultural Arts Associate — $100
- General Associate– $50
- Student Associate- $25
Check out CCI’s Associate Membership Program presentation, Building a Path for Caribbean Media Beyond the Basin. Choose your level of support and help pave the way for media to open up to Caribbean culture and lifestyles. Are you ready to become a member? Click here for CCI’s Associate Member’s application. Attachment
Eligibility: Open to any individual that supports the purpose of Caribbeana Communications Incorporated (Article I, Section 3. of CCI Bylaws). Membership is granted after completion of the Associates members application and receipt of the annual dues.
Benefits of membership:
- Receive access to Caribbeana Communications Inc. online website;
- An annual newsletter on the Caribbean Diaspora;
- Access to local business opportunities and cultural events occurring in the local, national, and global Diaspora.
- Discounted pricing to CCI events.
- Monthly CCI Organization e-Newsletter