CCI Annual Triple E Movement In Motion, Support Media Diversity Today!
Washington, DC— Caribbeana Communications Inc. has worked diligently over the past two and half years to build on its mission statement. We continue accomplishing our mission through our weekly radio program, eNewsletter, and Speakers Bureau.
In order to grow and maintain our programs and services we conduct quarterly pledge drives and annual fundraisers supporting the Triple E Movement: To Educate, Entertain, and Enlighten All that Reflects the Caribbean through Radio. Pledge forms are available by email request or calling the main office at (301) 741-8523
Support our campaign to increase media diversity in the United States and globally as it pertains to the ever-growing Caribbean, Caribbean-American and Diaspora populations that impact their respective societies.
Donate as little as $25 through Caribbeana.org or sending a check to Caribbeana Communications Incorporated (CCI), Department of Resource Development, 9614 Tuckerman Street, Lanham, MD 20706. Donations are tax deductible.
# # #
Caribbeana Communications Accepts, On a Rolling Basis, Applications from Individuals Interested in Participating on Its Board of Directors
# # #
Caribbeana Communications Builds its Foundation through CR Studio 77
Washington, DC— Businesses in this down economy, if not properly backed by planning and funding can be here today and gone tomorrow. For the past year and half, CCI has focused on developing its temporary space for organizational operations and broadcasting center.
# # #
- CARICOM Heads to Tackle Wide-Ranging Agenda at Barbados Meeting
- Hypocrisy Unmasked at the OAS | Sir Ronald Sander
- Canadian Prime Minister Cancels Trip to Caribbean Amid Protests at Home
- Isolated Patient in Jamaica Tests Negative for Novel Coronavirus; Third Person Isolated
- St Vincent Government Denies Coronavirus Case; Says One Person Only Tested Positive for Flu
- Search Continues for Survivors of Dominica Plane Crash
- Antigua Chosen as Location for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s First Royal Beach Club
- Cayman Islands Awaits Official Word Amid Reports It’s Being Placed on EU Blacklist of Tax Havens
- Brexit – the Caribbean Must Seize the Moment | David Jessop
- CDB Sounds Note of Caution While Projecting Increased Economic Growth in 2020
- British Airways Adds New Flights from London to St Lucia
- St Vincent’s Largest Ever Tourism Project – a Five-Star Luxury Resort – Breaks Ground
- International Court of Justice to Hear Guyana/Venezuela Border Controversy Next Month
- Foreign National Quarantined in St Lucia As Coronavirus Testing Done
- Former Cabinet Minister in The Bahamas Sues Government on Heels of Being Acquitted of Bribery Charges